Work for Us – Service Co Ordinator
New Role at Family Travel Centre – Service Team Co-ordinator
Come and work with us and discover your route to the great outdoors with a role at Family Travel Centre.
We are a small and friendly team serving the needs of Motorhome owners and buyers from Bristol and Bath as well as all around the UK, and we’re getting busier, which is where you come in.
We need a Service Co-ordinator who can work as part of a team, to ensure our customers’ vehicles are booked in correctly, that things are are all set when they arrive and that they want to keep coming back time and again.
So if you are a resourceful person who enjoys resolving challenges, who likes dealing with people, is especially well organised and thinks ahead: someone who can communicate well in person and on the phone and is highly competent using software of all descriptions, we’d like to hear from you,
Ideally, but not essentially, you will have some experience of managing customers in a motor trade or retail environment and you will have an interest in and appreciation of motorhomes, caravans or camping.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch today! Email [email protected] or phone 0117 214 0004
Service Department Co-Ordinator
- Based at our retail showroom 14-16 Flowers Hill, Brislington, Bristol, BS4 5JJ
- Working Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm with a 30-minute lunch break and 15 minutes mandatory morning and afternoon breaks. 20 days per annum holiday entitlement plus bank holidays, 5 days of your allowance to be taken over the mandatory shutdown over the Christmas Period.
- Salary: £16,000 per annum with a share of annual bonus based on Corporate Targets for the year.
- Responsible to: The Directors of Family Travel Centre with line management reporting to the Workshop Director
- Management of all bookings into our Workshop, including retail work, sales work and insurance work.
- Co-ordinate with the Sales Administrator and Part & Warranty Co-ordinator to ensure Sales vehicles and warranty work are booked into the workshop within an agreed timescale.
- Ensure sufficient time is booked for all jobs and that work is allocated appropriately to FTC Technicians or Outsource Partners.
- Co-ordinate with the Sales Administrator and Part & Warranty Co-ordinator to ensure parts are being ordered effectively and through the appropriate suppliers.
- Ensure Assessment slots are effectively managed and that appropriate Workshop Technicians are available for customers.
- Contacting all customers in advance of their booking to confirm the work that is due to be carried out.
- Pull together a work summary for the customer prior to their collection, including appropriate paperwork and prepare all invoices.
- Manage our database of workshop customers to ensure that all contact details and motorhome details are kept up to date.
- Make annual reminder calls or emails to customers to ensure repeat workshop bookings.
- Manage our Service Proposition ensuring that we are meeting customer needs, warranty servicing requirements and that the pricing of our Service Options are making appropriate margins.
- Welcoming customers who visit our showroom and dealing with customers who ring into the showroom.
This is a overview of the main duties of this role there is also an expectation that support for other team members will be expected and other tasks will be required based on the needs of Family Travel Centre.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon. The closing date for applications is Sunday 17th July 2016.